Why is Breast Pumping so Popular?
Breast pumps offer a great opportunity to increase your breast size as an alternative to plastic surgery. Breast pumps are also popular for the sexual play purposes of creating stimulating suction on the breasts. Below are the main features:
- Enlarge your breast size
- Temporarily enhances sensitivity
- Pumping can create a pleasurable sensation of suction on the breasts
- Can improve and enhance sex
How to Enlarge Your Breasts:
Breast pumps are the most popular and natural way to enlarge your breasts. They work by creating a vacuum around the breast that pulls body fluids into the breast tissue, thereby enlarging your breasts. The sensations are pleasant and the pumping will make your breasts larger and firmer than normal.
Eventually your breasts will return to their former size. However, permanent breast enlargement is possible when used on a daily, regular schedule. After you've pumped yourself up, you and your partner can enjoy the new size, shape, texture and sensitivity of your enhanced breasts. Notice the difference in how you feel or have your partner describe the differences to you. Breast pumping can be highly erotic.
Breast Pump Buying Guide:
Our top of the line, and best selling breast pump product is the Female Deluxe Breast Pumping Kit. This kit is made of premium materials and has more features than the economy units. The deluxe breast pumping kit is our mega package that comes complete with many of our accessories. For those on a budget you can order the breast Hand Pump and the Breast Cylinders separately.
Accessories for your Pumping Kit:
Nipple Cylinders: This cylinder enlarges your nipple size as well as enhances their sensitivity.
Clit Cylinder: This cylinder fits onto the clitoris and provides erotic suction, enhances sensitivity as well as enlarging it's size.
Useful Tips on Breast Pumping:
- Use a good lube to coat your breasts, nipples or clit. Also apply lube to the inside of the cylinder. This creates a better vacuum seal.
- Warm up your body, breasts, nipples and/or clit before pumping. This relaxes the tissue and draws blood into the vessels. A warm bath or shower, sit outside in the sun or use a heating pad. Adding heat also adds another erotic element to your pumping session.
- Maintain a comfortable suction. You should never feel pain or discomfort. Do not exceed the pump manufacturer's guidelines on suction. Once you've pumped up to a good pressure, just leave it on and enjoy the sensations.
- When you've had enough, release the pressure using the release valve on your pump.