For a long time Electrosex play has been limited to those items mass produced specifically for electrosex play. In a world with thousands of sex toys available, that's always been a bit limiting. We believe in a world where you should be able to electrify a sex toy as easily as you can bacon a fast food product. With the invention of the "Electrify It!" Kit, we've made it almost that easy. The secret is our ground breaking conductive tape. While lesser metallic tapes would only be applicable to smooth flat surfaces, and would still be prone to rough edges and burrs. The conductive tape can be applied to curved rounded surfaces and smoothed out to a nearly seamless feel. This makes it applicable to such previously unelectrified favorites like the Aneros and Nexus prostate massagers, pyrex dildos, and premium vibrators. Suddenly all of those shapes and sizes of toys can be added to your electrosex arsenal.First you must understand how electrosex works. The current is going to flow from one lead on your power box to the other. If you hold the two aligator clips in your hand you'll feel the current flow through your hand from one to the other. Whatever you put between the two leads, the current is going to try to take path of least resistance from one lead to the other. If you hook the leads to the conductive tape, it's going to flow through that conductive tape. To get a really nice finish that wrinkle, tear, or peel off easily, you're going to need to select a rigid toy. It will stick to silicone, rubber, and other soft products, but it won't smooth flat and may peel off. That can mean rough edges, discomfort, and a short lifespan for the product. Hard plastic, pyrex, and stone are good options. Conductive toys, meaning metal or plastic with a metalic finish, can be used, but only as unipolar electrosex toys.
To create a bipolar electrosex toy follow these steps:
* Decide where you want to feel the electricity. If you were going to hold the toy tightly against your clit, you might want to place two strips of tape side by side. If you wanted the currents to stimulate muscles deep inside you, you might want to place the strips on either side of the toy.
* Measure out strips of tape long enough to reach from the base of the toy (where you'll connect the aligator clips) to the end point where you want current to flow. You can then cut the strips to that length with scissors. Keep in mind, the adhesive used on the conductive tape is conductive itself, so overlapping strips of tape will pass on the current.
* First, make sure the toy is clean, so that the tape can easily stick to its surface. Seperate the tape from the paper backing and smoothly apply it to your toy, starting at the action end of the toy. It's best to smooth it out with your fingers as you apply it, so as to make sure that you don't have any wrinkles or raised sections.
* Once you've run it to the base of the toy you'll need to decide where you're going to attach the aligator clips. On that spot you'll want to apply a strip of tape with a raised tab of tape stuck to itself. You probably want this tab to be about 1/4 inch long, and you may want to tape over it with two or three strips, as a thicker tab will give you a better connection. Now just make sure that your tape strips are connected to the tabs.
* Likely the edges of the tape that you just laid down aren't going to be super smooth that this point. To smooth them out, take a soft plastic pen, like a Bic, and rub it along the edge of the tape. This should flatten it out and give it a smooth edge.
* To hook it up to your electrosex power box, just clip each aligator clip onto a tab, ideally the aligator clip will be touching the base of the tab. If the aligator clips are touching each other, they'll skip everything and conduct the current right to each other. If you're not getting a good connection, try adding another layer of conductive tape to your tab.
To Create a Unipolar Electrosex Toy:
* You can use all of the steps above, but only use on strip. If you have a conductive toy with a metal surface, you need only add a tab to connect your aligator clip to. You may find that our tape conducts better than the metalized surface of your toy, and can be used to make extra-conductive patterns on the surface of our unipolar toy.
* Instructions to make your toy into an electrosex toy!
* 3 feet of conductive tape. Tape has adhesive on back for easy application and lasting grip.
* Alligator Lead.
* 3.5mm to 2.5mm adapter.
* Does not come with the products pictured in the images.
Warning: Electrosex should never be used above the waist. If used improperly elecrosex can cause harm.