ANEROS Male G-SPOT Stimulator
1. Make sure the rectum is empty. Usually the rectum is empty, but we recommend rinsing the rectum beforehand for a cleaner operation.
2. Lie on either side and bend knees close to the stomach.
3. Lubricate the anal canal and the Aneros massager.
4. Position the Aneros massager
so that the perineum abutment (tab top of the front leg) will press against the perineum acupressure spot when the Aneros massager is fully inserted into the anus. Slowly insert the Aneros massager about one half of the way into the anus; it will then be drawn the rest of the way into the rectum and accurately position itself against the prostate with the perineum abutment pressing firmly against the perineum acupressure spot. The anal canal, front wall of the rectum, prostate, and the perineum acupressure point will be stimulated simultaneously by the Aneros massager.
At this time, most inexperienced users will feel the urge to urinate and may experience pleasure.
IMPORTANT: *The perineum abutment (tab top of front leg) should always press against the perineum during use. It is very important to keep the Aneros massager facing in the right direction. If you insert the Aneros massager front-side-back, you can not correctly stimulate the involved sex organs. This will drastically reduce the effectiveness of the Aneros massager. Ensure the Aneros massager is properly inserted, use the handle/guide to position the perineum abutment on the perineum acupressure spot. The perineum acupressure spot is a dime sized soft spot between the anus and the scrotum, usually 1.5 to 2inches from the anus toward the scrotum.
*Keep the perineum area dry to ensure the perineum abutment won't slip from the perineum acupressure spot.
5. When the Aneros massager
is fully drawn into the anus, you will initially feel the pressure of the foreign object. For best results, wait 10 to 20 minutes. The prostate will accommodate the Aneros massager and the foreign sensation will begin to alleviate.
6. Slowly contract the anal sphincter, taking six to eight seconds to maximum contraction, hold a few seconds, and then relax the muscles at the same rate as contraction. Breathing should be synchronized with this anal sphincter exercise. Inhale deeply as you contract the muscles and exhale as you relax. Repeat this exercise more than 20 times.
Now your body is ready to achieve a new kind of orgasm.
Note: This exercise strengthens the anal sphincter and increases the blood circulation to the region. Increased circulation results in fresh supplies of oxygen and constant purging of toxins. Thus, these exercises will not only tone the lower tracts but cleanse them as well. Sexual sensitivity will also increase.
7. Now you can begin to touch your body wherever you feel sexually sensitive, these actions will add to your pleasure. However, at this time, avoid stimulating the penis as it will cause premature ejaculation.
8. Concentrate your mind on your prostate. Slowly contract your anal sphincter to about one fourth to half of full contraction strength and maintain this level of contraction. Maintaining a midway of contraction is difficult- anal muscles will quiver and may spasm causing a slow vibration that corresponds to the muscle's involuntary movements. Because the Aneros massager is suspended unstably within the anal canal, the slightest muscular action and even the pulsing of blood vessels infiltrating the anal canal and surrounding the prostate is picked up by the Aneros massager and directly reflected upon the anal canal, prostate and the perineum acupressure point. These stimulations are positively fed back to the anus, and this chain reaction accelerates to a nearly explosive point. During this session, it is possible to adjust the location of the Aneros massager by slightly increasing or decreasing your contraction strength for the Aneros massager. In this way, you may position the Aneros massager to a point most preferable to you. In conjunction with the degree of pressure applied to the perineum acupressure point, all points along the front wall of the rectum from the anus to the ampulla of vas above the prostate will effect different types and degrees of pleasurable sensations. The area is a treasure trove of erogenous stimuli. Gentle anal contraction is more likely to cause anal orgasms, whereas stronger contractions will lead to prostate-generated orgasms or something in-between.
Note: At this time, lubricant plays an important role to keep the Aneros massager as slippery as possible so that the massager's movement is easily translated from the anal sphincter's actions.
During this practice many people feel a strange sensation described in the section "Things To Expect While Using the Aneros massager" above.
9. Make a strong contraction of your anal sphincter. As you increase the strength of the contraction, the Aneros massager
will be drawn deeper toward the prostate as it moves in a stroking motion with increasing pressure. The perineum abutment accordingly increases the pressure on the perineum acupressure point. During this practice you can lie on your back and push your hips down against a surface if you like. This helps the Aneros massager add more pressure against the prostate and the perineum.
10. When the Aneros massager gets you to that pinnacle where ejaculation feels imminent, try to stay at this point by controlling the degree of your sphincter contractions. The deep feeling gradually increases and accumulates to the peak point. The muscles of your whole body are contracted and shaken by this strong orgasm without ejaculation. This orgasm comes repeatedly like ocean waves. The duration of this peak orgasm is probably longer (more than 2 minutes) and stronger than a normal ejaculatory orgasm, and this orgasm has a sharp peak rising from a continuous higher plateau stage. At this apex, most of your glands, including your salve gland and anal secretion gland, prepare for ejaculation, but your penis does not ejaculate. It is a superior and different experience. Another remarkable thing about this orgasm is that it is physically controllable. This means you can achieve this orgasm as many times as you want by controlling the anal sphincter and regulating body tension. Also, unlike the penis ejaculatory orgasm, each of these orgasms will have a different signature. Consequently, it is possible for you to experience several different kinds of orgasms in one session.
Note: Your body is completely responsible for manipulating the mechanism of the Aneros massager. You can in effect turn "off" the device by completely relaxing your sphincter, and turn it "on" by contracting your sphincter. In this manner, it is possible to prolong and build up the effect of the subsequent orgasm.
11. Now you may stimulate the penis glans if you prefer. This will bring you close to the threshold of ejaculation. When you feel ejaculation to be imminent, immediately stop penile stimulation to avoid ejaculation and quickly add more tension to the sphincter, muscles controlling erection, and your entire body. Contract your anal sphincter together with the penis erection muscles as strong as you can. This practice will cause more blood to flow through your penis. You will actually feel your penis expanding and swelling. Keep this contraction as long as you can. This is very good practice to maximize prolonged expanded erection of your penis without a vacuum pump, penis ring, etc.
Note: To get the best results, bend the knees close to the stomach, squeeze the scrotum between the inner thighs (you can cross your thighs to squeeze more) then stretch your legs so that the penis skin and the scrotum are pulled back toward the base. It seems like the penis itself is stretched out, increasing its hardness and sensitivity. You may feel some pleasurable tautness caused by the stress added to the skin. As you approach orgasm, you will feel a contraction-like movement within the testicles.
12. Some people have ejaculatory orgasms without penile glans stimulation. Sometimes, just the tension applied to the penile skin will cause ejaculation. Ejaculatory orgasm can be easily achieved through stimulation of the penis glans. You may also choose to have intercourse while using the Aneros massager. This kind of ejaculation should be the strongest. When you come to the no return point, you will feel your anus begin to pump rhythmically, relaxing and contracting several times before the start of ejaculation. During the ejaculation, the strong orgasmic contractions will cause the Aneros massager to stroke the prostate and other vital sex organs with each contraction. This action will completely empty your prostate of fluid. The strength and the amount of the ejaculation will be far greater than that achieved by any other conventional sexual technique.
For the advanced user:
13. From the practice 9 above, add more tension to the anus sphincter and stretch legs, arc the body, adding complete body muscle tension as strong as you can. Unlike practice 10, do not touch penis. Continue to add more whole body muscle tension until this practice brings you to the threshold of ejaculation. Just before that point, adjust or loosen your body tension to stay just upon that threshold, not beyond to the ejaculation. Immediately after you halt ejaculation, another new kind of strong orgasm will appear. The source of this orgasm is shifted from the prostate to the anus. (this phenomenon will appear only when you come close to the threshold ejaculation without touching your penis) This orgasm peak continues more than three minutes, different from the typical orgasm of the past. In this manner, an extended, more powerful orgasm can be experienced.