The Ultimate Original Male G-Spot Stimulator - the Aneros MGX Trident Prostate Stimulator
Creating the "Dream Orgasm" For Those Who Dare to Expand The Horizon of Human Sexuality
The original Aneros is one of a kind! It is medically researched, designed and patented to provide you with the highest quality prostate stimulation available. The Aneros is a combination of modern scientific knowledge and ancient Eastern erotic massage. The MGX Trident is specially designed for beginners or those of all experience levels.
Anal sphincter assisted masturbation helps you achieve a firmer erection and greater pleasure. Regardless of age, this patented and tested device benefits most men by directly stimulating the prostate plexus of nerves to result in an electrifying, often unsurpassed orgasm. This unique masturbation technique has also been shown to increase a man's vitality and libido. Although Aneros delivers stunning unexperienced pleasure, it is not merely a sex toy. Aneros is anatomically designed and is patented under the category of "medical-surgical internal pressure applicators".
Aneros will fulfill your desire and deliver the most satisfying orgasms of your life!!! Keep reading to view Testimonials. Discover Your Secret Sexual Potential
The aneros Male G-Spot Stimulator has been reviewed by the online magazine Nerve.com and is also recommended in "ESO: Extended Sexual Orgasm," by Brauer & Brauer.
Quick Start: Using the Aneros Massager
- For hygienic reasons, wash the aneros with warm, soapy water before and after each usage.
- Apply adequate lubricant to the anal canal and to the head of the Aneros.
- Slowly insert the Aneros, positioning the perineum abutment to press against the area between the anus and the scrotum.
- Relax --mentally and physically. Allow your body to become accustomed to the massager. Practice deep breathing and release your tensions. This is a Tantric Experience!
- Slowly begin to contract the sphincter muscle. As the sensations build, you may wish to increase the frequency and intensity of the contractions.
- Pivot the back handle left, right, or backwards to increase pressure on the Male G-Spot. Enjoy!
Credits: Images # 2 to 3 are courtesy of CollegeBoyPhysicals.